The Open Institute will announce its job opportunities on this website, local newspapers and other job websites. The job opportunity is equally open to qualified women and men though qualified women are encouraged to apply.
When submission an application for a job at the Open Institute, it is recommended that applicants pay attention to the following points:
- A very well written and organized cover letter with signature, which describes clearly qualification/experience that respond to the selection criteria and an interest in the provided job opportunity
- Latest update of Curriculum Vitae, which also provides updated and reachable contacts especially email and phone number, and attachment of all related documents
- In the envelop, please clearly indicate the position apply, for example “Apply for: Finance Officer”, and address to the Open Institute
The Open Institute is committed to a transparent recruitment and selection procedure to ensure that interested candidates' applications are fairly processed. The recruitment and selection procedure are as followed:
- Public announcement in local newspapers and other electronic media
- Scan applied application forms for short-listed candidates
- Contact short-listed candidates for a written test
- Contact short-listed candidates who pass the written test for an oral interview
- Negotiate an employment with the selected potential candidate.
Types of test and its process, written and oral, may vary according to job position.
University students and those qualified, who share the vision, mission and goals of the Open Institute, and who wish to seek more working experience to strengthen their competence might also be accepted in an internship providing that s/he has a very good and concrete project plan in relation to any of the following areas:
- Women Empowerment for Social Change
- Finance or Administration