- About us
- Job Opportunities
Open Institute seeks research interns to join The Asia Foundation’s Social Media Insight Team for training and capacity development.
· Conduct daily data collection from social media sites;
· Ensure high quality of data collection;
· Assist program officer in validating data when needed;
· Assist program officer in report writing;
· Assist program officer in financial reporting when necessary.
· Fresh graduate or early career seekers who have strong interests in working on social science research;
· Knowledge and experience of survey, statistics and social media is an advantage;
· Strong command in spoken and written English;
· Ability to work full time and at flexible time;
· Ability to travel to the province when needed;
· Enthusiasm and willingness to work in a challenging environment.
Monthly stipend will be provided to support travel expenses.
To apply for this internship, please send the following documents to Ms. Kong Sina at firstname.lastname@example.org :
Detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) are available upon email@example.com). Application should be submitted by 5:00PMwith the subject line: “Internship for Social Media Insights Team”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.